Project Turnabout is committed to attracting and retaining quality staff and offers internship opportunities for Chemical Dependency Counselors, Gambling Counselors, Psychologists, and other related professions. While gaining real world experience, all interns work under the supervision of licensed staff in accordance with the college’s student academic internship requirements. Interns learn to facilitate group, family, and one-on-one counseling. In addition, interns will gain skills by working with referents and staff as a team in order to offer patients an optimal treatment experience. A great benefit of this internship is that housing is offered at a reduced rate (at designated sites) for those who qualify. Meals are provided for interns at the Granite Falls campus.
Project Turnabout main campus is located in Granite Falls, with additional offices in Marshall, Redwood Falls, and Willmar, MN. Internships are available at all campus sites with both inpatient and outpatient treatment options. There are opportunities to gain experience in the men, women, and gambling treatment programs. The main campus is located in Granite Falls, which is a short commute from Marshall, Willmar, and other surrounding communities. There are excellent educational institutions and regional health care facilities, as well as shopping, entertainment, and cultural experiences. Internship opportunities have the potential to turn into professional careers within the organization upon completion. These positions do depend on openings and hiring standards at the time.
Why Project Turnabout?
- Project Turnabout has a solid foundation of providing treatment services for 40 years.
- Your internship will give you the opportunity to experience the full continuum of care provided at Project Turnabout.
- You will gain real world, professional experience.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from and work side-by-side with licensed staff.
How Do I Apply For An Internship At Project Turnabout?
Fill out the online internship application, or
Call 1-800-862-1453 and request to have an application mailed or e-mailed to you.
- Return completed application to:
“I applied for an internship at Project Turnabout because of the ongoing reputation the organization has maintained year after year in the field of addiction treatment centers. I see, daily, that this organization cares about each patient as an individual and also extends that caring to those employed and affiliated with them.”
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 116
Granite Falls, MN 56241
- Or e-mail your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact Project Turnabout’s Human Resource Department at 1-800-862-1453.