660 – 18th Street, Granite Falls, MN 56241
Nestled amidst the natural beauty of prairie grasses and granite, located in Granite Falls is Project Turnabout’s sprawling main residential campus. It is the ideal setting for discovering the miracle of recovery. This 122-bed main residential/inpatient campus includes many services.
Residential | Inpatient Programs
- 27-Bed Short and Long-Stay Center for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Women’s Program (28-120+ Days)
- Two, 20-Bed Short-Stay Center for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Men’s Programs (28-45 Days)
- 20-Bed Long-Stay Center for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Men’s Program (45-120+ Days)
- 20-Bed Vanguard Center for Gambling Recovery Co-ed Program (30 Days)
- 15-Bed Medical and Detoxification Services (Co-ed)
- Family Program
- Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program (Daytime Hours)
- Continuing Care for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program (Daytime Hours)
- Adolescent Diversion Program
- DWI Clinics
- Educational Programs: Professional in Residence, Internships, Clinical Studies
Getting to Granite Falls
Granite Falls, MN is nestled quietly between Willmar, MN and Marshall, MN on Highway 23; a brief 2-hour drive from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota and Sioux Falls, SD. Project Turnabout is accessible by both regional and international airports, and offers scheduled pick-up and drop-off availability for patients flying in and out of MN or SD. Bus companies, such as Jefferson Bus Lines, also offer pick-up and drop-off services within Granite Falls. Transportation to and from bus stops can be arranged.
Working in Granite
- Project Turnabout’s Granite Falls Campus offers a variety of both full and part-time professional career opportunities. View careers here.
- Our team lives both locally in Granite Falls and throughout Southwest Minnesota. Come for a visit, you’ll be sure to want to stay.