1220 Birch Street, Marshall, MN 56258
Marshall, MN is a cornerstone for Southwest Minnesota. Home to Southwest Minnesota State University and The Schwans Food Company, Marshall offers ample opportunities for individuals to regain the tools they need for lifelong recovery. Project Turnabout’s Marshall Campus offers many services.
- 24-Bed Men’s Transitional Living Services for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Apartment-Style Living
- Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program | co-ed
- Continuing Care for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program | co-ed
- Family Program
- Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Program
- DWI Clinics
Getting To Marshall
Marshall, MN is nestled quietly in Southwest Minnesota off MN-Highway 23 and is a brief drive from Sioux Falls, SD and less than 3-hour drive from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. Project Turnabout’s Marshall Campus is accessible by both regional and international airports. Bus companies, such as Jefferson Bus Lines, also offer pickup and drop-off services within Marshall. Transportation to and from bus stops can be arranged.
Working in Marshall
- Project Turnabout’s Marshall Campus offers a variety of both full and part-time professional career opportunities. View careers here.
- Our team lives both locally in Marshall and throughout Southwest Minnesota. Come for a visit, you’ll be sure to want to say.