130 SE Willmar Avenue, Willmar, MN 56201
Willmar, MN is a regional representative of southern West Central Minnesota, accessible by three major Minnesota highways- 12, 23 and nearby 7 – and is located only 100 miles from Minneapolis and a brief 1-hour drive from St. Cloud. Surrounded by the beauty of nature and Minnesota’s famous lakes makes Willmar an ideal community to rediscover life free from addiction and build a strong foundation in recovery.
- Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program | Co-ed
- Continuing Care for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program | Co-ed
- Family Program
- Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Program
- Adolescent Diversion and Education Program
Getting To Willmar
Willmar is accessible by three major Minnesota Highways – 12, 23 and nearby 7 – and is located only 100 miles from Minneapolis and a brief 1-hour drive from St. Cloud. Bus companies, such as Jefferson Bus Lines, also offer pickup and drop-off services within Willmar. The city also offers local public transportation options including Central Community Transit.
Working in Willmar
- Project Turnabout offers a variety of both full and part-time professional career opportunities. View careers here.
- Our team lives both locally in Willmar and throughout Southwest Minnesota. Come for a visit, you’re sure to want to say.