We Hope You’ll Find the Answers that You’re Looking For
Project Turnabout is different than many other treatment centers and you may find it to be just right for your needs.
Continuum of Treatment and Recovery Services
- Project Turnabout’s continuum of treatment and recovery services is designed to provide the right mix of services to fit the needs of each of our patients. From prevention to detox, inpatient to outpatient treatment, transitional living and long-term community services.
- Because of continuing increases in demand for alcohol, drug and problem gambling treatment services led Project Turnabout in 2015 to invest $6.2 million to expand our Granite Falls campus. This increased our capacity by more than a third, to 122 inpatient beds.
- Granite Fall’s sprawling main campus offers community-like settings for patients. Residential units of 20 or so patients therefore providing more intimate, home-like environments.
- We represent a variety of professional, medical, licensed mental health and human service disciplines. But the heart of Project Turnabout is its staff’s spirit of commitment to helping each patient regain the life they thought they had lost.
- Our programs offer individualized treatment plans tailored to meet the holistic needs of each patient – body, mind and spirit.
- Our 24-hour Medical and Detoxification Services provide a safe environment for all our patients. All while making treatment available to patients whose medical conditions may disqualify them from many programs. We are staffed around-the-clock by medical professionals.
- The organization’s approach to treatment encompasses a wide range of advanced therapeutic modalities based on the individual needs of each patient. By integrating the principles of the 12-Steps, we ensure that those who receive our services will have access to a lifetime of continued and affordable support for their recovery.
All Funds We Take in are Put to Work Directly Helping Others
- We are accredited by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). This is the international hallmark for quality programming and operational standards for treatment facilities.
- Project Turnabout is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Therefore, all funds we take in are put to work directly into helping others.
- Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services and as a Minnesota Health Department treatment provider.
- Since our beginning, we have worked diligently to keep our rates as affordable as possible. In fact, our rates are currently about a third or less the rates of national programs recognized as comparable to ours. And we work hard to help those who seek care to receive it, regardless of financial circumstance. We continue to increase our development activities to create financial aid support for patients and families in need.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.