Real World Experience
Project Turnabout is committed to providing strong internship opportunities for Chemical Dependency Counselors, Gambling Counselors and Graduate Level Mental Health Professionals. Our internship program routinely attracts students from colleges and universities from Minnesota and across the nation. Because of this, our internships are available at all campus sites with both inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
While gaining real world experience, you’ll work under the supervision of experienced, licensed staff in accordance with the college’s student academic internship requirements. You will learn to facilitate group, family, and one-on-one counseling. In addition, interns will gain skills by working with referents and staff as a team in order to offer patients an optimal treatment experience.
Why Intern with Project Turnabout?
- Project Turnabout has a solid foundation of providing quality, effective treatment services for over 47 years. We are fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Your internship will give you the opportunity to experience the full continuum of care provided at Project Turnabout. We utilize a wide range of current therapeutic approaches based on the individual needs of each patient.
- You will gain real world, professional experience.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from and work side-by-side with experienced, licensed staff.
- Internship housing is offered at a reduced rate (at designated sites) for those who qualify. And meals are provided for interns at our Granite Falls campus.
- Internship leads to employment – even here at Project Turnabout. Many of our interns from yesterday are our professional staff of today. And since we know how you work, you have an advantage in building your career with us.
How Do I Apply For An Internship?
To be considered for an internship at Project Turnabout, please fill out the online application. After submission and review, top candidates will be contacted for personal interviews. View career openings here.Apply NowJoin Our Talent Network
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or by email at email@example.com. If you would like to speak directly with our Director of Human Resources, Donna Chmelar, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the number above.