In this Website, We Hope You’ll Find the Answers that You’re Looking For
Summary highlights of how Project Turnabout is different than many other treatment centers and why it may be right for your needs, include:
- Project Turnabout’s continuum of treatment and recovery services is designed to provide the right mix of services to fit the needs of each of our patients: from prevention to detox, inpatient/residential treatment to outpatient treatment, and transitional living and long-term community services.
- Project Turnabout’s sprawling main campus offers community-like settings for patients. Residential units of 20 or so patients provide more intimate, warm, home-like environments.
- While representing a variety of professional, medical, licensed mental health and human service disciplines, the heart of Project Turnabout is its staff’s spirit of commitment to helping each patient regain the life they thought they had lost.
- To most effectively address the all-consuming nature of addiction, Project Turnabout offers individualized treatment plans tailored to meet the holistic needs of each patient – body, mind and spirit.
- Our 24-hour Medical and Detoxification Services provide a safe environment for all our patients, while making treatment available to patients whose medical conditions may disqualify them from many programs. We are staffed around-the-clock by medical professionals.
- Project Turnabout approach to treatment encompasses a wide range of advanced therapeutic modalities based on the individual needs of each patient. We also integrate the principles of the 12-Steps, ensuring that those who receive our services will have access to, and can make use of, a lifetime of continued and affordable support for their recovery.
- Project Turnabout is accredited by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the international hallmark for quality programming and operational standards for treatment facilities.
- Project Turnabout is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, which means that all funds we take in are put to work directly into helping others.
- Project Turnabout is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services and as a Minnesota Health Department treatment provider.
- Continuing increases in demand for alcohol, drug and compulsive gambling treatment services led Project Turnabout in 2015 to invest $6.2 million to expand our Granite Falls campus’s capacity by more than a third, to 122 inpatient/residential beds.
- Since our beginning, Project Turnabout has worked diligently to keep our rates as affordable as possible. In fact, our rates are currently about a third or less the rates of national programs recognized as comparable to ours. And we work hard to help those who seek care to receive it, regardless of financial circumstance. We continue to increase our development activities to create financial aid support for patients and families in need.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453.