Provide the Hope of Recovery Today and In the Future
Project Turnabout’s Planned Giving Program strengthens our viability and sustainability to serve those who struggle with alcohol, drug, and/or gambling addictions. Planned Giving allows donors to ensure that they are helping those needing the hope of recovery today and into the future.
Understanding Planned Giving
Planned giving is about finding ways to make charitable gifts now or after your lifetime, while you can still enjoy personal financial benefits. Planned gifts at any level or at any time make a difference and typically involves any or all of these gifting methods:
- Current Outright Gifts
- Deferred Gifts
Planned gifts are often thought of as “deferred gifts” that benefit the charity at a later date. Many people would be surprised to learn planned gifts can be structured to provide immediate benefits to the organization.
We Appreciate Your Support
Planned giving requires some consideration and careful planning, often with help from your financial and legal professional advisers. Unlike cash donations, planned gifts are typically made from assets in your estate rather than disposable income. There are a number of ways to support Project Turnabout during your lifetime or through your estate:
- Bequests through a Will or Trust.
- Charitable Gift Annuities provide income for life at an interest rate based on your age.
- Charitable Trusts provide income for individuals or couples during their lifetime.
- Gifts of Real Estate, Retirement Plans, or Life Insurance designating Project Turnabout as a beneficiary.
- Gifts of Securities or Stock help you avoid capital gains tax.
Our professional team will guide you through gifting options, answer any initial questions or concerns you may have and help develop a step-by-step plan you can take towards constructing your legacy gift.Make a Donation