Unique Foods Raising Money for a Good Cause
Please Join Us
We welcome any and all to join us at this event!
- Thursday, September 14th, 2017
- 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Stacy’s Nursery | 2305 East Highway 12, Willmar, MN 56201
*You may purchase your tickets now by paying via credit card, and we will deliver them prior to the event. Tickets are $25 each. View our full “menu” of pricing and options here.
Five Things to Know About “Grazing Kandiyohi Style”
- You’ll be full. We know what you’re thinking: tidbits of this and that; samples to whet your appetite for real food somewhere else later. Uh-uh. No way. From appetizer fare, to entree dishes, all the way through dessert options.
- It’s all about Kandiyohi County. You’ll indulge in food and beverages from restaurants, businesses, and eateries that exist in Kandiyohi County. You’ll discover new places to check out. We did!
- No formal-wear needed. At the event venue, Stacy’s Nursery, grazers get to enjoy the greenhouse space after the growing season’s plants are out and before the holiday stock comes in. The crew at Stacy’s Nursery makes it warm and inviting. Think: comfortable and casual!
- It’s for a good cause. Project Turnabout’s Patient Aid Funds come to the rescue for crucial needs that patients may experience during their treatment stay with us. It’s like a piggy bank that you’re so glad you tucked some cash into for that “rainy day.” Patient Aid Funds alleviate the rainy day problems so treatment and recovery can keep moving forward.
- Decide before or at the door. We make it easy for you to purchase tickets. A limited number will be available at the door.
- Purchase your tickets today! Reserve your tickets today and we will deliver them to you prior to the event. View our ticket “menu” for prices and options.
- Can’t make the event? Our Patient Aid Funds are always open for donations. Please consider contributing today!
- To receive mail from us about this event, or other news and updates, please click the “My Contact Info” button below.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak directly with our Director of Development, Lois Schmidt, please email her at email@example.com or call the number above.