Unique Foods Raising Money for a Good Cause
Our 2nd Annual Grazing Kandiyohi Style fundraising event was held on Thursday, September 14th, 2017.
FIVE Things We Love About What Happened
- Food & beverages from around Kandiyohi County surrounded us and our guests. “Grazing” through the bounty was an enjoyable way to spend a fall (felt like summer) evening. And we were in Stacy’s Nursery!
- “Grazers,”…that is, our guests, friends, and donors… delighted us with their enthusiasm to try everything from stuffed mushrooms to avocado salsa; to chicken tortilla soup to fajitas; to apple pie taffy to turkey bacon burgers; to iced mocha latte to puff pastry; and there was more! Way to Go Grazers!
- The generosity of the event’s 17 food & beverage partners melted our hearts, and the support of 5 sponsors encouraged our cause.
- Stacy’s Nursery matched a portion of every ticket purchased! Wow!
- People really do want to help our Project Turnabout patients get the care they deserve in treatment. They told us they came to have fun and help us raise funds for those who can’t afford the cost.
We wonder if this year’s Grazers know how deeply our patients – as well as our staff – appreciate them. Couldn’t make the event? Our Patient Aid Funds are always open for donations. Please consider contributing today! To receive mail from us about this event, or other news and updates, please click the “My Contact Info” button below.My Contact InfoEvents Calendar
Our 2017 Sponsors
– Lakeland Broadcasting
– Floor to Ceiling
– West Central Steel
– Stacy’s Nursery
– Project Turnabout
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak directly with our Director of Development, Lois Schmidt, please email her at email@example.com or call the number above.