Adolescents Have Unique Needs | We Can Help
Adolescents have unique needs when it comes to education on substance use and the impact it has on their lives. Our Adolescent Diversion Program is specially designed to serve the needs of youth who are at a high risk of abusing alcohol and/or other mood altering chemicals.
This program aims to educate adolescents, parents, and families on the harmful effects and consequences of alcohol and drug use through education and communication. Due to the extensive impact chemical use and abuse has on the family, it is required that a parent or legal guardian attend along with their respective adolescent.
- 4-Hour Program / 2 sessions
- Program is open enrollment on an as needed basis
- We take referrals, and the can be made both personally and professionally
- Two program locations are available:
- See Our Program Handout Here
Please call to set up a program time by calling 1-800-862-1453 or emailing email@example.com.