DWI Clinic Opportunities
Our DWI clinics provide required education for first time offenders of Minnesota’s Driving While Intoxicated law. This educational opportunity aims to assist participants in the understanding of the legal, social and personal consequences of driving while intoxicated and prevent repeat offenses.
Participants attend programming that combines:
- Alcohol education
- Group discussion
- To provide required education for first time offenders of ‘Minnesota’s Driving While Intoxicated’ law.
- 6-hour program / 2 sessions’ 3-hours on the 2nd and 3rd Monday of every other month.
- Sessions held on the 2nd and 3rd Monday of every other month (6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
Two program locations available
- Project Turnabout Granite Falls Campus
- Project Turnabout Marshall Campus (Program is only available as needed. Times and day subject to change).
Referrals may be made both personally and professionally, with or without the legal system. The cost to participant is $85, payments must be made by first session via cash/credit/cashier’s check/money order.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453.