We are Here to Help
We realize that all too often insurance companies and healthcare providers find themselves at odds as it relates to medical necessity and payment for services. Addiction treatment centers are no different. Yet, Project Turnabout is committed to working with insurers to help those whose lives are shattered by the disease of addiction.
A Full Range of Addiction Treatment Services
We recognize that treatment is not the end of the journey for those living with an addiction. That is why we designed programs with a full continuum of care, so we can be there to help through the whole process into recovery.
- Continuing Care
- Men’s Transitional Living
- Outpatient Services
- Sober Living
- The Center for Alcohol and Drug Recovery – Men’s Program
- The Center for Alcohol and Drug Recovery – Women’s Program
- The Vanguard Center for Gambling Recovery
Project Turnabout has successfully worked with a myriad of insurers and health plans through the years. We remain committed to finding ways in which our patients are able to access the help they desperately need in the most medically necessary and affordable fashion.Request More Information
Why Project Turnabout Should Be Your Choice
- Our inpatient/residential treatment plans are designed to fit each patient’s personal needs, including individually-determined variable lengths of stay.
- As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, every dollar Project Turnabout receives is put right back into directly into providing the care individuals and families so desperately need.
- Prudent stewardship and effective management have allowed Project Turnabout to maintain some of the most affordable services. Our rates are currently about 1/3 or less the rates of national programs recognized as comparable to ours.
- Project Turnabout is fully accredited by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the international hallmark for quality programming and operational standards for treatment facilities.
- Our Utilization Review (UR) staff will work closely with you to provide the information you as insurers need to make appropriate care and coverage decisions.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.