Project Turnabout’s Outpatient Programs May Be Just What You Need
Intensive Outpatient Programs for alcohol and drug recovery are offered for women and men through four Project Turnabout Minnesota locations:
Our outpatient program model embraces the same care approach as our as our residential programs, clients participate in group therapy sessions, lectures, individual counseling, family education and 12-Step support groups.
The approximately eight-week program is offered daytimes and evenings, depending upon location, to allow patients the utmost flexibility to continue meeting their family, educational and work obligations.
Intensive Outpatient Program
- 75-hour program / 25 sessions
- Integrated Family Program
- Weekly treatment planning and individual sessions
- Drug and alcohol education
Relapse Prevention Program
- 48-hour program / 16 sessions
- Step-down structured program for improved success
- May be followed by continuing care
- Day and evening hours, depending upon location
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453.