Project Turnabout believes that while treatment happens through discovery, recovery happens through community. Our sober living home in Willmar, Minnesota offers women in early recovery from alcohol, drugs or gambling a supportive place to settle in, go to school or re-enter the workplace —a starting point to again become responsible members of the community.
This non-licensed private residence provides women a gambling, alcohol and drug-free environment that is inexpensive and offers temporary housing for up to two years. Residents are able to continue their recovery and learn the living skills necessary to rejoin the community safely and successfully, while enjoying continuous support of other recovering individuals.
Cheri’s Place Amenities and Resources
- On-site house manager
- On-site laundry (included)
- Full kitchen
- Fully furnished
- Accessible public transportation
- Utilities, Wi-Fi and cable package included
Residents have opportunities to advance their skills and education by accessing area academic resources, skill building networks and area employment opportunities. Residents must also be able to maneuver stairs.
Cheri’s Place Admissions and Responsibilities
- Open to ALL women who have completed a primary care program for chemical dependency or gambling disorder
- Tenants will be required to attend three (3) recovery support meetings weekly
- Door-To-Door Admission Preferred, referrals can be made professionally or personally
For admissions to Cheri’s Place please complete our online application by selecting the “Apply Now” button. We will contact you to schedule an interview following submission.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453.