Everyone Deserves a Life Free from Violence
An integral part of Project Turnabout’s mission is to operate services designed to help perpetrators of domestic abuse or community violence. We believe that everyone deserves to live a life free from violence and the threat of violence. We also believe in hope and the opportunity and ability for individuals to grow and change.
Our educational Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Program is designed, using the Duluth Model, to promote healthy alternatives to violence and support the belief in the possibility of change through structured education and accountability of the offender.
Suitable participants for this program must be male’s ages 18 years and older, willing to follow all program rules and be willing to take full responsibility for their behavior.
- To end domestic violence
- To assure safety of partners of participants in our program
- To teach alternatives to coercive, dominating and violent behaviors
- To work cooperatively with the probation system, legal/justice system, human services and victim service providers
- 52-hour program / 26 sessions’ 2-hours on Tuesday evening
Two program locations available:
Project Turnabout Willmar Office | 130 SE Willmar Ave, Willmar, MN 56201
Project Turnabout Marshall Campus | 1220 Birch Street, Marshall, MN 56258
Referrals may be made both personally and professionally, with or without the legal system. We commend those who would like to make a change in their violent behaviors before legal action is necessary. Voluntary participants will adhere to the same program as court-mandated participants.
Call Your Desired Program Location
Project Turnabout’s Willmar Office | (320) 214-7744
Project Turnabout’s Marshall Campus | (507) 532-3008
- Provide personal information including: name, address, contact information
- Intake and evaluation date will be set
- Current program cost: $510.00 (Payments must be made via cash/credit/cashiers check/money order)
**Project Turnabout will conduct an assessment of legality upon admission to the program. All past and present threats will be evaluated. Non-compliance with the program will result in suspension, which will be reported to the referring agency. Participants displaying or verbalizing obsessive behaviors about their partners will be considered “red flag” and appropriate actions will be taken to ensure the partners safety – referring agency will be notified.**
Please view the program flyer for more information or call 1-800-862-1453.