One of the Many Things that Sets Us Apart
Our 15-bed, health-focused Medical Service Unit is staffed 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, and a registered nurse is always available for consultation. The unit provides many different services and benefits for the patient – helping ease the stay during treatment.
Every patient has a physical exam with a medical provider within three days of admission to residential treatment. Our licensed team works closely with medical providers at the local hospital and clinic to assist patients in maintaining optimal health throughout their treatment stay.
Services Available through the Medical Service Unit
- Medication administration and monitoring.
- Coordination of healthcare needs.
- Daily nurse calls to all units.
- Health and wellness education.
- Healthcare monitoring, such as weekly weight and blood pressure checks.
- Aftercare planning to assist with arranging services for ongoing medical needs.
- Detoxification services.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.