Start Today for a Better Tomorrow
When life is careening out of control and each passing day seems to be worse than the one before, envisioning a brighter tomorrow can seem like an impossible dream. Drug and alcohol addiction has a way of doing that. It can rob the soul of things that once gave joy and meaning. In exchange, what is left is a legacy of broken promises, shattered lives and unrealized potential.
Day by day, the person who once dreamed of great or even ordinary things – like completing college, maintaining stable employment or being a good parent – watches the chance to achieve their legacy slip away. The story doesn’t need to end there.
As hard as it may be to imagine now, the pattern can be broken, and a new life free of substance abuse can be attained through proven treatment, a professional staff and a patient’s willing heart. For over four decades, we’ve helped beautiful things emerge from life’s hardest places. The miracle? Helping individuals and families in the midst of turmoil rediscover the miraculous joy of living clean and sober. It’s why we’re here. It’s what we do.
Let’s begin nurturing your miracle – together.
Reaching out for help can often be the most difficult step to take. You may be wondering things like “is there really a problem?”, “will they tell someone I called?”, “Maybe I’m just over reacting?” – whatever your worry, please know we have experienced them all with open minds and open hearts.
Our licensed admissions counselors are available – free of charge – to answer any questions or concerns you are currently wrestling, help provide resources and tips for talking with your loved ones, and help guide you through the processes of accessing treatment if necessary. All calls are free, confidential and have no obligations. Just know we’re here to help.AdmissionsRequest More Information
Project Turnabout’s Programs and Services
- Adolescent Diversion Program
- Continuing Care for Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program
- Detoxification Services
- Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Program (DAPP)
- DWI Clinics
- Family Program
- Growth Group Continuing Education for Gambling Recovery
- Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program
- Medical Service Unit
- Men’s Inpatient Programs for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Men’s Sober Living (Earl’s Place)
- Men’s Transitional Living (Halfway House)
- Vanguard Center for Gambling Recovery for Men and Women
- Women’s Inpatient Programs for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Women’s Sober Living (Cheri’s Place)
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at 1-800-862-1453 or email us at email@example.com.